Gives participants the tools and skills to create impressive presentations that inform, persuade, and inspire. The programme is highly interactive and includes individual presentations with feedback from instructors and other course participants.
At the end of the programme participants will
- Know how to effectively prepare and structure presentations for maximum clarity and impact.
- Be able to overcome their nerves to deliver a confident professional presentation.
- Know how to effectively use visual aids such as flip-charts and powerpoint.
- Be able to use gestures, body language and vocal variety to enhance their delivery.
- Be able to adapt their presentations to appeal to the needs of different audiences.
- Have an action plan to implement the key learning achieved and ensure on-going development of skills.
Who should attend?
Anybody who has to make presentations to staff at all levels of an organisation or to customers and who would like to improve their confidence and skills when preparing and delivering these presentations.
The programme is usually delivered in one day depending on the specific requirements of each client and the final content agreed.
I found Mick’s “Presenting With Confidence” course to be excellent – Mick has an innate understanding of the subject matter and thus is equipped to teach others. He was an inspiration.
I can unreservedly recommend this course.