This programme looks at how to build and maintain quality relationships with family, friends and colleagues/clients and to avoid or resolve conflicts.
At the end of the programme participants will
- Recognise the importance of roles and relationships in their work/home lives
- Know how to develop and maintain trust in relationships.
- Know the different ways to create positive rapport with other.
- Be able to create win-win solutions when interacting with others.
- Understand the reasons for conflicts that arise.
- Know how to resolve conflicts with other.
Who should attend?
Anybody who wishes to improve their confidence when inter-acting with others or who wants to enhance and develop strong relationships with the key people in their work/personal lives.
The programme is run over 1 to 2 days depending on the specific requirements of each client and the final content agreed.