A one day workshop offering a range of positive psychology interventions to promote well-being and enhance success.
Positive Psychology is the science of well-being. This session introduces participants to a range of evidence-based positive psychology interventions that can both enhance their well-being and increase the level of success they can achieve in a wide variety of areas.
Positive Psychology is a relatively new branch of psychology. It is founded on the concept of identifying and developing personal strengths, as opposed to the correcting deficits approach of traditional psychology. Positive Psychology uses evidence-based activities which help people not only to cope with everyday challenges and stresses, but to flourish, grow and engage with life on an optimal level whenever possible.
Below is a terrific Ted Talk from Shawn Achor, a leading expert in the field of Positive Psychology. He discusses the many benefits of enhancing our happiness through the use of positive psychology interventions.
Our Positive Psychology Workshop can be tailored for each group of participants depending on their particular needs. Some of the main topics covered include:
- The role of positive emotions and how to cultivate positive emotions through Positive Psychology Interventions.
- Identifying and using our character strengths
- The key role relationships play in well-being and success and how they can be enhanced
- Tools available to build resilience
- Developing empowering self-beliefs and enhancing self-efficacy