This training programme provides participants with an understanding of the power and benefits of adopting a coaching style of management. They will have an opportunity to assess and improve their current coaching skills and to apply them in a number of practical exercises.
At the end of the programme participants will
- Understand what a coaching management style means and how can it benefit everyone involved in the coaching relationship.
- Be aware of the attributes required to be successful in this style of management and understand their own strengths and development areas.
- Understand the critical role of listening in the coaching relationship and improve their current skills in this area.
- Understand the different types of questions to use when coaching and how and when to use them.
- Have an action plan to implement the key learning achieved and ensure on-going development of skills.
Who should attend?
Any manager, trainer or team member responsible for the personal development of staff in their organisation.
The programme is run over 1 to 2 days depending on the specific requirements of each client and the final content agreed.
The feedback from our members who attended your Coaching workshop was hugely positive. They were very impressed with your training skills and found the high-levels of interaction and hands-on practice very stimulating. We have already received several requests to hold a follow-up session. On behalf of everyone thanks for a really enjoyable and educational experience.
Independent Consultants and Advisers Group